Thank you for visiting our website. This Website is operated by Conestoga Collision LLC (referred to hereafter as “Conestoga Collision”, “we” or “our”). At Conestoga Collision, the protection of your privacy is important to us. We appreciate you placing your trust in Conestoga Collision.
Conestoga Collision LLC
961 Lancaster Avenue
Berwyn, PA 19312
User Information Collection And Use
Conestoga Collision collects information from users of its Website at several different points and in different ways. Conestoga Collision’s primary goal in collecting personal information from its users is to provide users with an efficient, meaningful and customized experience. Examples of such instances where Conestoga Collision may collect personal information, includes, without limitation, when a user:
Submits a Work Authorization form, also known as a Customer Contract.
Requests to communicate with our team through text message by requesting a text back through our webchat feature.
May be required to first complete an online form to use the Website, or certain portions or feature of the Website, in which the user will be prompted to provide Conestoga Collision certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and vehicle information.
Submits an e-mail address for use by Conestoga Collision.
Participates in a click to chat/live chat session.
Applies to work with Conestoga Collision. We will collect the information you choose to provide on the application, such as contact information, education and employment experience.
Conestoga Collision’s primary goal in collecting any information that personally identifies a user is to fulfill website user requests, to help you quickly find information and services, help Conestoga Collision to create content on the Website that is more relevant to its users and to alert its users to updated services offered by Conestoga Collision. A Website user may be asked to provide contact and/or credit card information in connection with service. If we have trouble processing a request or other similar issue, this contact information will be used by Conestoga Collision or a third party working on our behalf to contact the user.
Conestoga Collision’s Website may retain information from any participant in a click to chat/live chat session. By participating in a click to chat/live chat session, you are agreeing that Conestoga Collision and any agent representing or working on behalf of Conestoga Collision can record and/or retain your information. Information provided to click to chat/live chat participants is informational only and should not be relied on as the sole basis for making a decision. Conestoga Collision and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates are not liable for any information provided and/or the consequences thereof via a click to chat/live chat session.
A user of the click to chat/live chat should not provide personally identifiable information (such as date of birth, social security number, credit card number, etc.) on the click to chat/live chat system. Any user who does so hereby does so at his or her own risk and agrees to release Conestoga Collision and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates from any liability, damages, or causes of action relating thereto.
You may choose not to provide us with any personally-identifying information. In that case, you can still access and use many portions of our Website; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of this Website that requires your personal information.
Important Website Terminology
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small, removable pieces of data that are stored by a user’s Internet browser on a user’s computer when this Website is accessed that enables us to track and personalize our websites to enhance each user’s website experience. Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookies installed on your computer. You may erase them, block them or have notifications sent to you when a cookie is stored on your computer. However, if a user’s browser refuses the cookie, some of the features and services of this Website may not operate to their fullest or properly.
- Google Analytics. We use certain tools provided by Google, e.g., Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services across our websites that place cookies on a user’s browser. These cookies help us personalize the website experience and increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- Google AdWords. We also use Google’s AdWords functions and tools, including cookies, to display our offers and services across the web. We place tags on certain browser pages, and then a third party reads these cookies and may serve an ad via a third party’s website. We use this tool to help bring you offers we think might interest you based upon your past online choices. You may opt out of this service by visiting the following link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Conestoga Collision’s Website is directed to the general public. Consistent with generally accepted good practices, Conestoga Collision will never knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from users that indicate that they are under the age of thirteen (13).
Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you use our services. This information identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, consumers occupying a single dwelling (household), and/or device (“personal information”). To help the consumer understand what we do and do not collect, the chart below indicates the categories of personal information we generally may collect about consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, street address, including city, state and zip code, telephone number, Internet Protocol address (IP address), email address, account name, vehicle information such as VIN number, year, make, model, mileage and condition.|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, credit card number, debit card number, or other financial information (we do not maintain or retain debit card, credit card or financial information other than the cost of products/services and method of payment). Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|C. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|D. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|E. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
The Sources Of The Information We Collect
We obtain the above-described categories of personal information from a variety of categories of sources. Below are categories of sources from which we gather personal information:
- Directly and indirectly from: (i) customers when they visit the family-owned and operated service centers and/or purchase vehicle repair services and/or products from the service centers operating under the Conestoga Collision name; (ii) users of this website (https://conestogacollision.com) through tracking tools and when users provide information directly through the website; (iii) social media platforms, like Twitter® or Facebook®; (iv) consumers directly provide us information, for example, through reviews, surveys; affiliated/related entities; marketing agencies; and (v) Conestoga Collision LLC job applicants. For example, we gather some of the above-described information from documents relating to the vehicle services Conestoga Collision performs such as Work Orders, Inspection Checklists, Estimates, Invoices, and other Internet platforms.
How We Use The Personal Information We Collect
There are several business or commercial reasons why we collect the personal information we collect. We may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, to ensure appointments are kept.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations regarding warranties provided and/or purchased as part of services offered to you by Conestoga Collision.
- To improve our services and website, and present our website contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To present you with service updates and other promotional offers and marketing materials that might be of interest to you.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
Sharing Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we may disclose each of the above-identified categories for our business purposes. This includes but is not limited to, for example:
- Conestoga Collision LLC and its affiliates, and related entities.
- Any successor to the service center(s) you visited and/or to the nearest Conestoga Collision location if the shop you visited ceased operating.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you. For example, if you purchased a road hazard warranty on a tire, your information is sent to the entity that administers that program.
- Vendors that provide services on our behalf, including hosting and maintaining our website, sending emails and customer communications for us, providing marketing assistance, and sending customer reminders and other advertising.
We do not knowingly collect, disclose or sell the information of any minor.
Data Sharing And Disclosures
Conestoga Collision will not trade, sell, or share the personal information you have submitted to any third party, excluding affiliates companies, without your consent except that the personal information you provide may be used by any of Conestoga Collision’ affiliated companies or third-party business partners who may need to use such information to help Conestoga Collision administer certain promotions, provide technical services for the Website, and address a question or concern about our products and services. If you do provide us with your consent, we may also share your personal information with third parties so that they may send you product offers, personalized offers and tips or ask you for feedback on how to make Conestoga Collision’s products and programs better for yourself and others.
Conestoga Collision may be required to disclose personal information to law enforcement, governmental authorities, or third parties if (i) required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order or other legal process, (ii) requested by law enforcement or other government authorities, or (iii) Conestoga Collision believes such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Conestoga Collision and its Website, visitors to the Website and customers of our products and services.
Conestoga Collision has taken appropriate precautions to protect user information on our Website. When users submit personally identifiable information, Conestoga Collision takes commercially accepted and recommended steps to protect that information both on- and off-line. Nevertheless, currently no data transmission over the Internet or method of storage – electronic or otherwise – can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While Conestoga Collision strives to protect your information, absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
Special Offers, Account Updates And Opting Out
Conestoga Collision occasionally sends our customers and the users of our Website announcements and updates, which contain important information about our Website and our product and service offerings, including those from its affiliated companies, which we believe to be of value to our customers and users. To facilitate this, we may enhance or merge the information we collect on our Website with data lawfully obtained from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to our customers and users.
We may communicate with the users of our Website via e-mail, telephone, mail or fax to provide services, content, product information, notification of offers, discounts or in regard to customer service issues relating to a particular account. The users of our Website are given the opportunity to elect not to receive such marketing communications.
Our e-mail messages have an “unsubscribe” feature for prior users of our Websites who have become our customers, but do not want to be notified about special offers in the future. At any time, users can “reply” back to the e-mail message and type “unsubscribe” in the subject field. We will remove that e-mail address from our e-mail lists. To ensure proper updating of account information, users with more than one e-mail address are asked to include those in any “unsubscribe” request. Users who do not wish to have postal mail information, phone number or ordering information shared with third party organizations, can opt out by: (i) calling us at (610) 647-6072; (ii) mail us at Conestoga Collision LLC, 961 Lancaster Ave, Berwyn, PA 19312, or (iii) e-mail us at email@example.com.
Updates To This Policy